We are excited you're exploring career opportunities with us! Please click a job title below to learn more and complete an online application. We look forward to connecting with you.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Direct Air is looking to add Lead Generators/Brand Ambassadors to our GROWING TEAM! The ideal candidate will have experience in either Lead Generation or consumer Sales. You must be high spirited, skilled in your craft and willing to stand on your feet for an extended period of time.
What you need:
- Strong communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Dependable Transportation
Why join THIS team?
- Extremely Flexible Work Schedule
- Full Time & Part Time options
- Saturday/Sunday a must
- Amazing Work Environment
- Paid Training Provided
What YOU will do:
Work in various Costco stores to generate leads/appointments with customers, to represent Direct Air. A successful candidate will be a self-starter and have a goal-oriented mindset.
· Interact with customers
· Talk about Heating, Air Conditioning, and Indoor Air Quality
· Introduce “Lennox/Carrier/Trane HVAC Equipment” to customers
· Discuss replacing Home Heating – A/C Systems
· Discuss Air Filtration and Humidity Control Systems
· Schedule appointments for “ In-Home Consultation”
Direct AC is seeking self-motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our growing and dedicated HVAC Service team to help deliver great service to customers at nights, weekends, or both.
What we OFFER you!
- Year-Round work
- Birthday Pay
- PTO after 90 days
- Parental Leave
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Employee Relief Fund and PTO Gifting
- Education & Tuition Assistance
- Fully stocked company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, tablet, and uniform
- Robust benefits package – health, dental, vision insurance, 401k match, IRA, and more
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career growth opportunity
What you will DO:
- Clean, adjust and repair HVAC systems- air handling units, duct work, vents, condensation drainage.
- Troubleshoot HVAC systems and equipment to diagnose.
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently on HVAC systems.
- Ensure compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Track HVAC repairs and work completed in trade software, Service Titan.
- Engage with customers/clients to inform them of issues, solutions and outcomes; recommend products and services for optimal system performance.
What you NEED:
- Minimum 2 years as an HVAC Service Technician
- Must have EPA 608 Universal
- Valid US Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn new methods.
- Physical dexterity